Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cram Sesh,

For those of you who read my post title thinking cram sesh? What could that possibly be? Well just to warn you it is were I try and cram the whole first week and labor day weekend in one post. So bear with me, because you have been warned. To start this cram sesh off it was B day and I am glad to report that I did in fact have no homework for that day! So I guess you could say I am currently being cured of forgetfulness. B days are just "eh". I start the day off in World Civ. on a table is the front of the class with four other classmates who could pick me up and easily snap me in half. There is this one kid who I swear never blinks or moves his eyeballs. Like today I quickly whistled to see if he would look, he didn't even flinch. After World Civ. I went to the biggest joke of a class, Spanish. We have a teacher who honestly gave out 300 extra credit points in one class period. Which is nice considering I will NEVER have to lift a finger in that class. The rest of my day is not nearly as entertaining as the first too. So therefore they are not worth mentioning. at all. By the time I new it, I looked at my phone and it was already Friday night. I mean where did the week go? Its like it was only five minutes ago I was hyperventilating in the car dreading the thought of going to high school. And here I am almost a week and a half into school. Well for my first weekend of being a high schooler I'm sad to report that it was not thrilling or spectacular in any way. I'm sad to report that the highlight of my first weekend was a foot long, mustard drenched, overpriced hot dog at a minor league  baseball game. Besides my thrilling foot long hot dog story for labor day we went thrifing! For those of you who have not experience the excitement of thrifting I am sorry for you! I found some pretty high class items like a beaded Picasso sweater, shoulder padded poke-a-dot very Audrey Hepburn masterpiece of a shirt, and finally a little boy sweatshirt that I really hope no one as ever sweat in before.
Yea or Nay? 

The thing with thrifting is that another mans trash is truly another mans treasure! So by the pictures what do you think? Are the worth wearing or tearing? Here's to finding out! Wish me luck especially on the Picasso sweater!!
Labor day fun day! Swimming, Homemade Root beer and more!! 

I love my cousins!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment